Search This Blog

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Pearl goes to Sandwichfest


Today was a ton of fun.  I brought the Pearl to Sandwichfest to promote Historic Homes of Cape Cod.  The day started out rainy - as in, severe thunderstorms.  But even so, I had fun chatting with people who stopped by to take a look inside the trailer.  I love how the Pearl brings a smile to people's faces.  I often hear that someone's uncle, or mother or grandfather had one just like it...  It's a great conversation starter and it definitely brings back warm memories.

Do you use your vintage trailer in your business?  If so, please share your experience, photos or links.


2 comments:

  1. yumm I would love to have a jar of your jam.. And I am just setting out re-storing a Shasta and can hardly wait until all done done... yours is so pretty... I'll be back to visit..

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the wonderful blog. It is indeed informative and useful We are into the same business. For know more about us, please visit Caravan hire perth today.

    ReplyDelete